The official requirements for publications submitted to scientific journal “Ukrainian scientific medical youth journal”
The materials should be given to the Editorial Board in the electronic version via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum amount of material (excluding abstracts and references) - 20 000 characters!
The structure of every article has to have such elements:
- authors' information;
- introduction (formulation of the problem generally);
- literature review (analysis of recent researches and publications and selection of outstanding issues);
- aim of the articles;
- methodology and research methods;
- results (basic materials with substantiation of the result of the research);
- conclusions, discussion and recommendations (conclusions and directions of feather researches);
- acknowledgements and research funding (if necessary);
- authors' contribution (if more than one author);
All articles are checked on plagiarism by StrikePlagiarism.
The requirements to the text of publication:
- right field – 20 mm;
- left field – 20 mm;
- upper field – 40 mm;
- lower field – 45 mm;
- paragraph – 5 mm;
- single interval;
- font Times New Roman, size – 12.
- tables – 10
At the left top of the page, UDC of the article is noted.
Name and surname (completely) of the first author are specified on the next line. The next line is for an academic degree, academic rank, position, the name of the university/workplace of the first author). Name and surname (completely) of the second author are specified on the next line. The next line is for an academic degree, academic rank, position and name of the university/workplace of the second author) and so on (if the amount of authors is more).
Then the title of the article is notified. The next line is abstract. The next line 5-7 keywords or phrases of the investigation is indicated on the next line.
In two lines – text of the article is notified.
Footnotes are not allowed. Literature references are made in square brackets. All graphics and formulas must be set up in MS OFFICE applications. Graphics and figures formed using MS Excel, CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio or other programs have been sent in separate files in an extension of an appropriate program. All graphics and tables should have a title and a number. The tables and figures do not allow if they place on pages with landscape orientation. The image resolution all figure should be more than 1080p.
Abstract. A single paragraph. Abstract should not be less than 2500 signs. The text of the abstract must be concise, clear, free of background information and with a clear and objective view of the main concepts of the paper. It should not contain results that are not presented and not substantiated in the main text of the paper. The abstract should not contain abbreviations and citations. The abstract should specify the purpose of the article, briefly describe the author’s contribution to the solution of the research problem, the scientific novelty and the practical significance of the results obtained, the main conclusions of the research. The recommended template for writing the abstract. This paper highlights the arguments and counterarguments within the scientific/clinincal discussion on the issue…… The main purpose of the research is…. Systematization literary sources and approaches for solving the problem….. indicates that……. The relevance of the decision of this scientific problem is that ……….. Investigation of the topic… in the paper is carried out in the following logical sequence:………. Methodological tools of the research methods were……. Period of research…… The object of research is … The paper presents the results of an original research ……, which showed that … .. The research empirically confirms /refutes …… The results of the research can be useful for ….
The keywords are presented in the article in order to attract the attention of interested readers, to simplify the search of the manuscript through searchers. The number of keywords (phrases) should be from 5 to 10, which are given in alphabetical order.
References have to be formed according to international bibliographic standards APA.
The correct link in the article text to the source, listed in the literature list at the end of the article, should be as follows:
- for the work of one author – indicate the author’s last name (Brown, 2019);
- for the work of two authors – indicate the last names of the two authors (Adams and Brown, 2006) or the name of the first author followed by “et al. ”;
- for the works of several authors – indicate the last name of the first author followed by “et al. ” (Brown et al., 2019).
References should be listed in alphabetical order by the first author’s last name at the end of the article. References to other publications must be carefully checked for completeness and accuracy.
List of references:
- links to sources of statistical data are required;
- references to the publications of research are required;
- amount of references to books, textbooks and publicist articles is no more than two;
- references to own publications are permitted only when it is absolutely necessary;
- the authors' works whose names are mentioned in the text should be in the bibliography to this article, and must have appropriate references in the text of the material;
- links to Internet resources must lead directly to the document;
- all sources, which are represented in the reference list, should have the appropriate links in the text material.
The authors' information (is sent in the additional document):
- Name and surname (completely).
- Academic degree.
- Academic rank.
- Researcher ID.
- Scopus ID.
If the paper does not correspond to the Journal's areas and requirements or consist of a lot of the plagiarism, the Editorial Board could refuse to review paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.