- To avoid discrimination of authors at all stages of the publication process.
- Timely and objectively react to the facts of violation of ethical standards. Provide authors the opportunity to respond to any complaints.
- Timely and objectively review the manuscript.
- To maintain the confidentiality of any information provided by the editor or author.
- To identify plagiarism and to alert the editor to these.
- To identify any potential conflicts of interest and to alert the editor to these, if necessary withdrawing their services for that manuscript.
- To confirm that the manuscript submitted is not under consideration or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Where portions of the content overlap with published or submitted content, to acknowledge and cite those sources.
- To confirm that all the work in the submitted manuscript is original and to acknowledge and cite content reproduced from other sources. To obtain permission to reproduce any content from other sources.
- To declare any potential conflicts of interest.
- To notify promptly the journal editor if a significant error in their publication is identified. To cooperate with the editor to publish an erratum, addendum, corrigendum notice, or to retract the paper, where this is deemed necessary.
All submitted manuscripts are checked for plagiarism.
Verification is carried out using the StrikePlagiarism system.